A jig for ducting through walls. Core Drill or Hole Saw Alternative.
- A purpose-made Jig to enable you to create a hole through Brick and Block wall by controlled chain drilling
- For use with 8mm and 6mm masonry drills
- Made from tough Aluminium Alloy, very durable will produce dozens of holes
- Creates a hole for 150, 125, 100, 75, and 40mm pipes or ducting by a controlled chain drill method.
- Attachment holes have been designed to correspond to fixing holes for cover plates.
- Based on successful Pattress Box Jig for Electrical Backbox recesses by the same seller
- Note the hole will have “cusps” around the edge but in most cases, this will be covered by a cover plate.